It is time to install mods for Minecraft PE on phones supported by Android and iOS systems. Also, you will find the ways to install maps in MCPE, various textures, etc. Don’t forget to leave your comments!
How to install mods on Minecraft PE on Android or iOS?
Install mods on Minecraft PE on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download mods on PC.
When started playing Minecraft PE, some questions must have arisen – just common, common business. Well, especially for you, we foresaw your requests and answered all possible questions you are begging. The top of the questions is taken by how to install the mods for the games. At last, it is not as sticky to download and apply skins on your character as you may think. Here we go!
Video guide: How to install mods in MCPE.
Watch video to install mods on Minecraft PE. Play Minecraft PE on Android or iOS for free.
Guide on mod installation on Minecraft PE
Install MC mods on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download mod on PC to play Minecraft.
- Download a mod’s file.
- Find it in the Download folder and click on.
- The import process will start after the game is launched.
- Turn on the mod in Edit World.
- Here we go!
Mod installation in .mcaddon format
Install mods in .mcaddon format on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download mod on PC to play Minecraft.
- Download a mod in .mcaddon format onto your device. In case MC is installed, get the mod activated.
- After clicking, the game will be automatically launched and import will start.
- When all the parts of the mod are properly imported, go to Edit World and activate the mod in Resource Packs and Behavior Packs.
- Enable Experimental Settings, if necessary.
- Now you can enjoy the addon installed the world after launching the game.
Installation of mods in .mcpack format
Install mods in .mcpack format on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download mod on PC to play Minecraft.
- Install a mod in ‘.mcpack’ format on your device.
- If Minecraft is already installed, just find the file of the mod and activate it.
- After pressing, the game will be automatically launched and mod import will start.
- After all the parts of the mod are successfully imported, go to Edit World and activate the mod in Resource Packs and Behavior Packs.
- The activation in Resource Packs or Behavior Packs depends on the type of mod, in doing so there may be several files.
- Enable Experimental Settings, if necessary.
- After successful activation, launch the world and enjoy the mod installed!
Our website ModsCarft.Net in Mods is a must-visit. There you will find all possible, unique, and most importantly, updated mods to show off in a game.
It is pretty easy to download. Scroll down for the button to download.
How to install a map in Minecraft PE?
Install map in Minecraft PE on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download map on PC to play Minecraft.
If you have downloaded the map for Minecraft and you do not know how to install it, here is our detailed guide which assist you to get it.
Install map in .mcworld format on Android or iOS for free. Easy to download map on PC to play Minecraft.
. MCWORLD is the main format for Minecraft Pocket Edition and is easy to use for installing maps. Let’s take a closer look!
Android / iOS
- Download a file of the map in .mcworld format.
- Open the File manager and go to Downloads.
- Tap the file of the map to launch the game and start its installation.
- Wait for map import and find it in the list of maps!
Install Minecraft map on Windows10 for free. Easy to download map on PC to play Minecraft.
Download a file with a map onto your Windows 10 device and double-click on the file of the map with the left mouse button.
The game will automatically be launched and the installation will start after a notification appears.
In case you cannot install a map
Install .mcworld map to play Minecraft. Easy to download zip on PC to play MC for free.
If you fail to install .mcworld map, try to rename it and set the .zip extension, and do it manually.
Installation of .mctemplate
Install . mctemplate map to create New World in Minecraft. Easy to download map on PC to play MC for free.
On a device, click on the file to run a game and start the process to install the map template.
Go to Create New World and pick up the template of a world imported. Tap to create a world via it.
Install map in zip format to create New World in Minecraft. Easy to download textures on Android, iOS, Windows 10 to play MC for free.
- Android: in the Settings install storage in External Storage and unzip a file with the map archived in /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/
- iOS: Rename the file from .zip to .mcworld and click on the file to start the map installation.
- Windows 10: unzip the texture folder from the archive to %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe \LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds.
Do not hesitate to leave a comment if you have a question. We are here to help!
Texture Installation in Minecraft (how to install Minecraft texture packs)
Install texture to play in Minecraft PE. Easy to download file on Android, iOS, Windows 10 to play MC for free.
The installation of textures in Minecraft PE is rather simple, but new users may encounter some problems. That is the reason why we’ve decided to give a thorough description of the process to install the textures for Minecraft PE.
Install textures in .mcpack format to play Minecraft. Easy to download textures on Android, iOS, Windows 10 to play MC for free.
First, you need to download a texture pack in .mcpack format onto your device. Now, depending on the operational system, do the following:
- Android: open Downloads in the file manager and find the downloaded set, click on it and the game will automatically run and the installation process will start.
- iOS: Use the Safari web browser to download the file. When downloaded, click on it once to make the game launch itself and the textures installation start.
- Windows 10: Click on .mcpack texture file with the left mouse button to install textures.
Install textures in .zip format to play Minecraft. Easy to download zip file on Android, iOS, Windows 10 to play MC for free.
- Android: Unzip the textures folder from /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/.
- iOS: Rename the file from .zip to .mcpack and click on the file to start the installation.
- Windows 10: unzip the texture folder from the archive to %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs.
Now you can start the game and activate textures globally (available for all worlds), or in a specific world edit.
In case something goes wrong
In case you fail to follow the instruction, please report the problem in the comments and we will help you!
How to download and turn on music in Minecraft PE?
Download and turn on music in Minecraft PE for free. Activate music to play MC for free.
Minecraft mobile players will find this guide quite helpful as it has been made up, especially for those who are eager to play with music. Here are steps on how to download and activate it.
First, you need to open Marketplace from the main menu.
Now go to Search and type “music“.
Find the music set by scrolling a bit. It will be marked as “free“.
Click on it, but mind it if you are not logged into the game, you will be prompted to sign into your Xbox Live account.
After that, click on Download – the size of the set is 195 MB.
Wait for the download to start and import to finish.
After importing, you may face the game freezing. In this case, you’ll be sent back to the Market, but keep calm. You’ll have the music on after the restart of the game.
No sound on iOS device?
Check original music available for Minecraft. Download music to play MC for free.
You may have Silent Mode on, just turn it off.
If you are not able to download the set from the game store, it is also available on our website – Original music set for Minecraft.
Skins Installation in Minecraft
Install skins on Minecraft PE for free. Import skins to play MC. Choose new skin type in Minecraft. Use default skin type, Alex or Steve, to play.
Make your fantasy come true with customized skin in Minecraft PE. Here are detailed steps of how to do it?!
The skin installation can differ on older game versions.
In Minecraft Menu, tap Profile.
Tap Edit Character.
Select the second icon.
Tap Owned and click on Import.
Now, there is the Choose New Skin button by clicking on it you can find the skin file downloaded via file manager and install it.
After importing, the one thing left is to select a skin type – slim (Alex), or classic (Steve).
After you pick up a skin type, it will be ready to be used!